OVERVIEWBring transparency, control and integrity to your Powerproject programmes
Developed with input from the construction industry, Powerproject Vision delivers a unique solution for contractors with project planners working in a disconnected and dispersed environment.
TECHNICALHow it Works
- • When starting a new project, Powerproject Vision is used to create a programme using one of the approved project templates hosted in the system
- • A number of roles and fields within the project can be assigned, such as Planner, Manager, Reviewer etc.
- • To work on the plan, the programme file is “checked out” to a named user, who can work on it locally in Powerproject until they are ready to submit it back to the online portal
- • Notifications can be sent when key actions are performed, such as requests to approve a plan
- • Fully customised workflow manages all steps. For example, upon approval, a baseline and delivery programme can be generated
- • At each step, copies of files are saved to provide a full change history