TILOS in Planning & Scheduling of Railway Projects
TILOS (Time Location System) is a planning software for managing linear construction projects, basically utilities and infrastructure projects.
It can be used in different construction industries, like Highway, Railway, Metro, Fast Tram, Pipeline and Tunnel Construction, but also in Water Engineering or Transmission Line Building.
TILOS combines time and location to give you a smarter, easier way to create accurate, optimized plans, and to quickly update these plans as schedule changes occur.
- Applying Linear Planning and Scheduling Method at Railway Project Stages
- Design phase / Feasibility
- Tender and Contracting phase
- Execution of construction
- Disruptions, Objectives and Claim management
- Time Chainage to Support Primavera P6 / Powerproject / MS Project / MS Excel Programme
- Distance Related Diagrams and Histograms to Support Project
- Planning Procurement, Manufacture and Delivery to Site
- Manpower and Plant Mobilization
- Logical Connections between the Sections, Stations and Tunnels
- Planning and Scheduling Completion for Construction, Erection, Testing and Commissioning
- Questions & Answers
You can also share this webinar with your team, your leads and clients.