Flexible Licensing & Deployment Options for Cost Effective Access
With Powerproject Enterprise Licence, local and server licence options are available with fully collaborative access to a shared database of project data.
This provides all users with shared real-time access to projects, sharing of project resources, integration with other business critical systems and visibility of all projects and at the mean time sharing the licences between team members for increased cost-effectiveness.
- • All projects are stored on a central server
- • More than one person can work on the same project at the same time
- • Changes are propagated in real time to all users
- • Locks data at task level to prevent conflicts
• Single User (Local)The simplest licence where the software is installed and licensed on one computer only.
The licence can periodically be transferred to another machine if required.
The project data is stored as a single file which can be saved on a local drive or a shared location.
• Concurrent (Server)A cost-effective way of letting more users have access to the software by sharing licences on a server and bringing down the overall cost of purchase considerably.
The software can be installed on any number of Windows machines which all point to a central location on the internal company network where the Licence Server is installed.
The Licence Server counts how many people are using the software and ensures that this number does not exceed the licensed quantity at any one time.
A concurrent licence allows multiple people to work on the same project file if that file was saved into a shared location (such as a network drive or cloud storage) but only one person would be able to edit it at any one time.
Concurrent licences can also be temporarily loaned for a predetermined time to a designated machine – allowing Powerproject to be used when offline from the company network.